Live Here >
Ashford’s population is expected to grow significantly over the
coming years and will offer one of the widest selections of housing
in the UK.
- House prices are 10% cheaper than the South East average and
29% lower than in London.
- Housing demand is strong for everything from environmentally
sympathetic starter homes to executive country properties.
- Ashford is setting a standard for excellence in design and
sustainability by working in partnership with developers and
- Ashford already provides a wide choice of property ownership
options. a range of good quality homes affordable to people of all
income levels will be developed including homes available to rent
and to buy on a shared-ownership basis.
- 10% of all new build housing will be affordable and made
available for locally defined key workers.
As new developments evolve, Ashford will offer new facilities
that value its heritage and ensure areas are open, safe and
attractive. For more information on Housing Services go to
Borough Council’s Website.
For more information about UK house prices, visit Nationwide House
Prices or search the Land Registry House Price
Looking to buy or rent a home in
The following property agents may be able to help...
Martin & Co
Or you can try the Destination
Service Providers listed here >>>